Passion for the sea
A five-star destination for yachts and an official port of entry in Limassol, Cyprus.
With 237 berths up to 30 metres, sail away for a short or long-term stay to enjoy every day at any time of the year. This family-owned private marina is an official port of entry to the Republic of Cyprus.
A unique experience with excellent facilities, varied activities, personalised services and 24/7 security all year round in a gated marina complex with Marine police. Other services provided is full yacht maintenance and repairs on site, high pressure washing and boat mechanics.
All you can dream in one place: A five-star hotel - St Raphael Resort, a luxurious residential hotel condo with magnificent apartments - The Tower Limassol, award-winning spa & top dining options will be your ideal gateway in the Mediterranean.
St Raphael Marina is ideally positioned with short sailing and trips to other Countries.
Facilities and Services
- Car park
- Diesel and petrol are available at the fuel quay.
- Fresh water connection, T.V., electricity 240v 50Hz, 16A, 32A, 63A, 32A three phase, 63A three phase. Wifi Internet Services are available
- The Marina operates a 54 ton travel lift.
- Dry dock for repairs and maintenance
- Full yacht maintenance and repairs are provided by on site as well as outside contractors.
- Grey and black water discharge
- Refuse disposal
- Waste oil disposal
- Used Battery disposal
Administration and other Services
- Mail service and money exchange
- Car hiring, food delivery, private catering, cleaning, drycleaning and laundry
- Wifi and Public telephones
- Scanning, faxing, printing
- Concierge services
- Cyprus’ first vegan beach restaurant – Seashells Healthy Living
Located at the Eastern edge of Limassol on the South coast of the island of Cyprus, St Raphael Marina has long been a recognised landmark in the town’s recent history. The marina is only a 30 minute drive from Larnaca International Airport, and approximately 45 minutes from Pafos International Airport.