On 1st of April 2022, the agreement between the Republic of Cyprus and Kition Ocean Holdings Ltd for the implementation of the Larnaca Marina and Port Redevelopment Project was activated. The aim is to create a unique all-year-round destination capable of serving and accommodating all types of vessels, yachts, and businesses, through the expansion and modernization of the two units as well as land development. Larnaca Marina is the last European destination when traveling from Europe towards the Middle East or Asia via Suez Canal and the first destination when coming from these destinations to Europe. Larnaca Marina is an integral part of the historic city center of Larnaca that starts outside its main gate. It is located 7 km from Larnaca International Airport, which is the major international airport of Cyprus and the main route of entry into the Republic of Cyprus. This data minimizes the time of access and transition to the vessels. These elements combined with the deep study of years of the nautical tourism industry and competition give the opportunity to create a state-of-the-art Marina is an excellent location that will provide excellently, integrated into all respects services, flexible accommodation in a cosmopolitan environment, and incredibly easy access to activities. The Marina, an official Port of Entry has a maximum capacity of 450 yachts. The minimum depth is approximately 1.5m and a maximum depth of 4.0 . The nature of the sea bed is mud and sand. The Marina is entirely protected from all weather conditions. Yachts coming to or leaving Cyprus, can clear Customs and Immigration formalities from within the Marina. Larnaka Marina has a Marine VHF communication service on a 24hrs basis.
Facilities & Services
The facilities which the marina provides are:
- 24/7 Marina attendants services / Berthing assistance
- Access to water on the Yachts
- Access to electricity on all piers at 380-415 V/50Hz
- Telephone, Fax, Wi-Fi, and email services are available in the marina office
- Fuel (petrol and diesel) is available at the end of the main north peer.
- Drydocking of yachts
- Laundry area, showers, changing rooms, lockers, and post office boxes are all available within the marina.
- Fire extinguishers were established all over the marina
- Announcement system in all areas
- Paved areas for pedestrians
- Independent stock exchange offices 10mins from the marina on foot
- Dry cleaners
- Nautical item shop
- Osmosis processing units
Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, serves mariners of the world seeking a place to feel at home, while maintaining its competitive edge by providing internationally recognized and state-of-the-art services and facilities.
- It is right in the heart of the town, literally so you can hop off the boat and be right in the middle of things straightaway.
- Perfect if you have an emergency, need a restaurant, or go to a supermarket…
- It is in front of Phinikoudes, a palm tree-lined promenade with many restaurants, cafes, and bars to choose from.
- It is also only a 15-minute drive to the airport.