Ayia Napa Marina is the ultimate lifestyle marina and resort, an international destination of choice that combines outstanding property investment opportunities with superb views and world-class yachting facilities. Rising out of the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, it blends strategic location with striking architecture to capture the true essence of stylish beachfront living, surrounded by the wealth of natural beauty, cultural heritage, and welcoming hospitality that Cyprus is renowned for. This exclusive integrated development offers luxurious residences, world-class yachting facilities, a variety of retail boutiques, waterfront fine dining options, recreational and nightlife experiences. Ayia Napa Marina is the ideal residential, yachting and social destination, offering everything one needs to relax and enjoy the exciting lifestyle of the Mediterranean.
Raising the marina services benchmark, Ayia Napa Marina is the new premier yachting destination in the Mediterranean. Ayia Napa Marina offers world-class yachting facilities in a superb Mediterranean island location.
To set the highest standards of services, the marina has awarded the ISO 13687-1 certification. By acquiring the ISO Certificate, Ayia Napa Marina remains the only marina in Cyprus that has pertained this certificate, while it constitutes a Certified Yacht Harbour.
As of February 2021, Ayia Napa Marina has been included in the harbours, allowing it to receive and host large cruise ships and large yachts (Superyachts) from summer 2021.
- Two twisted towers, The West and the East, over 100m high
- 220 spacious and luxury apartments with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- East Tower: 95 apartments
- West Tower: 125 apartments
- 35 Villas in total
- 11 luxury seafront villas, with direct access to the beach.
- 12 peninsula marina villas, with private berths.
- 12 island villas on the manmade island of the marina, each one with a private berth.
- Ayia Napa Marina is the first Certified Yacht Harbour in Cyprus by securing the ISO Standard 13687-1 with world-class yachting facilities for 600 yachts (in wet and dry storage), where yachts up to 110 meters in length can be accommodated.
- Ayia Napa Marina features a 4000+ square meters Commercial Village with numerous shopping, fine dining, entertainment and nightlife options. It also features an Event Centre, a Yacht Club, a Beach Club and a parking garage for 550+ vehicles.
Services to Boaters
- Official Port of Entry (naval police, customs, immigration, health services, veterinary services)
- Blue Flag Marina
- Certified Yacht Harbour ISO-13687-1
- Finger pier berthing
- Detailing, maintenance, and repair facilities
- Engine, electronics, and hull repair
- Boat hauling and rigging
- Boat hoist operated by service personnel
- Travel Hoist Crane of 300 tons lifting capacity
- Fuel station
- Power and water supply
- Free sewage pump-out
- Surface with waste containment and drainage
- Waste oil and battery disposal
- Secured fenced boatyard with controlled access and camera surveillance
- Maintenance building /workshop
- Yacht chandlers
- Crew lounge facility
- Comfort services/facilities – laundry services
- Continuous supply of electricity and water
- Wi-Fi / Fiber for all superyachts [LOA≥24m]
- Fire safety
- 24/7 security
- Marina is in operation since June 2020
- The Commercial Village is in operation since July 2021
- Completion of the first phase of the Residential Development with the delivery of the East Tower in spring 2023
Ayia Napa Marina is located on the south-eastern coast of Cyprus, between the two beaches of Ayia Thekla and Makronissos, 30 minutes’ drive to Larnaca International Airport.